- Stay aware with email and text notifications
- Monitor your property from the web or Smartphone
- Control arming and locks from the web or Smartphone
Stay protected and connected, even if the phone line is cut, the Internet is disconnected or the power goes out.
Crash & Smash Protection
Our technology protects you from an intruder destroying your security panel by sending an alert at the first sign of entry.
Industry-leading two-way voice technology keeps you safe and connected during any emergency.
Integration of door locks with your Alarm.com security system allows for remote door lock control.
Remotely arm and disarm your security system directly from your smartphone
Receive text or email notifications when there is any activity at your property.
Free mobile apps with intuitive technology keep you connected and in control.
The exclusive Image Sensor powered by Alarm.com is a breakthrough new product that enhances your ability to visually check on your property.
- Motion detector with on-board camera
- Receive text and email motion alerts with image attached
- Advanced features like Pet Immunity and Night Vision
- Replace a standard Motion Detector with up-to-date technology
- Watch live video on your smartphone, tablet, or PC
- Schedule recordings based on motion or doors opening
- Get video alerts sent to you instantly via text or email
- Stay protected with tamper-resistant, off-site video storage
Check in whenever you want from your smartphone, tablet or computer to get a live view of what’s going on.
Capture motion or event-triggered video clips, making it easy to find exactly what you want to watch later.
Get video clips sent directly to you via text or email when the front door opens, the alarm goes off or there is motion in the basement or anywhere else.
For Photo Verification without Broadband
The exclusive Image Sensor is a breakthrough new product that enhances your ability to visually check in at your property. Whether it’s day or night, you’ll be able to know and see what’s going on immediately.
- Automatically lock doors when system arms
- Automatically turn on lights when front door opens
- Set lighting schedules to fit your lifestyle
- Connect all your devices to work together
- Get a text alert with an image whenever the front door opens
- Protect your business with automatic system arming
- Arm your system and automatically lock the door, turn off the lights and adjust the thermostat
Integrated SolutionsTurbo Communication, Inc integrates all your services into a single connected solution. Use customized triggers to connect your security system with your video cameras, locks, lights, and thermostats to get the most highly personalized automated solutions all in one place.
Customized TriggersMake the system do the work for you. Use the sensors installed in your home to automatically trigger activity. So, when you disarm the system the hall light can turn on and thermostats automatically adjust.
Smart Schedules™Smart Schedules™ allows you to set automatic light and thermostat adjustments based on time of day and day of week. It can even learn your activity patterns and help optimize a schedule that fits you perfectly.
How it Works
Example: Just by locking the front door, your customized trigger can also automatically arm your security system, turn the lights off and adjust your thermostat to an energy saving temperature.
- Reduce energy use without compromising your lifestyle
- Control lights and thermostats over web or smart phone
- Email and text alerts inform you of thermostat changes
- Automatically optimize energy use with personalized Smart Schedules™
Energy Management Features
ThermostatsRemotely adjust your thermostat via the web or Alarm.com’s mobile app and set automatic thermostat schedules so you save money.
LightsWith Alarm.com you can remotely turn your lights on or off, have them come on automatically when you walk in the door or set a schedule to make it look like someone is home when you are on vacation.
Smart ScheduleCreate custom energy-saving schedules for your home or business to automatically adjust the temperature so you’re not wasting energy when you are away.
Activity PatternsA smarter way to optimize energy savings using the behavioral insights from your security system to make better energy decisions.
Extreme TempsNow it’s simpler than ever to manage your energy use. Make automatic adjustments based on the external temperature to automatically save on energy use without sacrificing comfort.
Energy MonitoringKnow how much energy you actually use and how much it costs. Be able to see the energy use of your entire home or individual appliances and set goals to keep you on track in the future.
- Monitor your property even when the system is disarmed
- Stay aware with email and text notifications
- Control your home via the web or mobile app
Stay In Charge
Turbo Communication, Inc can send you immediate alerts via text or email to notify you when someone unlocks the door. You’ll know who entered your home and when. Plus, using Turbo Communication, Inc’s home automation solutions, you can have the doors lock whenever the security system is armed or unlock when the system is disarmed.
The End of Key Copies
Stop leaving the key under the doormat. Use Turbo Communication, Inc’s door lock security features to:
- Set up unique user codes for people who are authorized to enter your property, like your dog walker, neighbor or babysitter.
- Know exactly who is accessing your property and when a visitor arrives and leaves.
- Avoid giving out keys and wondering where they will end up!
- Unlock your door from your smartphone no matter where you are.
Through our exclusive partnership with LiftMaster®, the leader in garage door openers, your garage door can now be part of your connected home experience.
- Check to see if your garage door is closed no matter where you are
- Remotely open and close your garage door
- Automatically close garage door when system is armed
- Receive alerts if garage door is left open
- Control your home from your smartphone
- Monitor your home from anywhere
- User-friendly interface
Intuitively designed mobile interfaces make it easy to interact with your security system.
Real-time alerts are delivered right to your mobile device when activity takes place at your property.
Arm your system or turn off the lights from your phone instead of having to return home if you forget.
Please contact our corporate office by calling 713-937-8098. You can also use the contact form here, or email us at Contact Us
12502 Taylor Rd
Houston, TX 77041